- Read/write Data Flash,
- Read/write Code Flash,
- Automatic memory size identification Code Flash/Data Flash,
- Automatic clock frequency identification.
This program allows you to read/program all the microcontrollers in the series:
- μPD70F32XX (μPD70F3230/31/32/33/34/35/36/37/38/39),
- μPD70F33XX (μPD70F3333/34/35/36/40/41/42/43/50/51/52/53/44/45/46/47/48/
- μPD70F34XX (μPD70F33416/17/21/22/23/24/25/26a/27/61/64/65/66/69/70/71/72),
- μPD70F36XX (μPD70F3610/11/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/20/21/22/24/28/29/30/
Clicking on the "INFO" icon (top right) is available all the detailed information of the chosen family, as well as the general diagrams, datasheets and pinout specific for each of the microcontrollers
Clicking on the "MANUAL" icon (top right) are available ready diagrams for units that mount this type of microcontroller. For example:
- Body Computer Fiat (DELPHI, MARELLI),
- Renault dashboards,
- Ford dashboards,
- BCU Opel,
- BCM2 VAG.
The programming function for NEC microcontrollers is available both in the "PROGRAMMER" function (menu available by selecting any brand, in the menu concealed on the left) , both in the menu specific for each of the supported control units; for example for Fiat Computer Body it's available a new item from menu "NEC DIRECT" with the connection schema and the ECU MEMORIES function which enables reading and writing functions.
ATTENTION: The program does not allow to read the blocked microcontrollers.
It is necessary to update XEP100 PROG interface to 3.6 version